2,234 Likes 317 Dislikes
For those who say that Rhythmic Gymnastics is easy.
Training in RG involves:
- warm-ups: running, cardio exercises, jumps etc.
- ballet training: barre work
- flexibility training: side and front splits, back flexibility, legs and arms flexibility
- apparatus work: hoop, ball, clubs, ribbon (and rope for juniors)
- choreography and working on the routine performance
Many RG schools with tradition and decades of successes are located in the following countries:
Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Belarus, Spain, Italy, etc